Every child deserve to live above limitations
Today, many youth battle with physical disabilities that bring about social discrimination and marginalization. It is to this end that the Foundation is devoted to addressing these challenges particularly for persons with cerebral palsy. Cerebral palsy is found to be the most common motor disability in childhood, and children with cerebral palsy and their families need support.
The Foundation is set to:
- Provide a powerful voice for persons with cerebral palsy;
- Connect with other cerebral palsy organisations within Nigeria and across the globe to better meet the needs of persons living with cerebral palsy;
- Celebrate and express pride in the strength, ability and achievements of persons with cerebral palsy and other seemingly limitations;
- Provide social protection for these persons and act as an agent of social change to the challenges they face;
- To raise widespread awareness of cerebral palsy and its associative conditions at the local and national level;
- To liaise with relevant legal entities to ensure the protection of the rights of these persons;
- To liaise with the Research and Medical Community on the need for a guided study and further research into the causes of cerebral palsy and how it can be prevented;
- To produce outcomes that will encourage the
- m to live their lives beyond limits.